I am writing a paper for my English class on how they took out sex ed. and are switching to abstinence only...
And I only know of what they are doing here and what I was taught in NY...so I am trying to get an understanding of the way it is in other states....
You don't have to answer the questions if you do not want to.
Please don't be a butthead about it though...I would appreciate it.
1. How old are you?
2. Are you male or female?
3. What state do you live in?
4. What source of sexual education did you have? (abstinence only, birth control...etc...)
5. Do you feel it was effective?
6. Have you ever been pregnant?
7. Have you ever had an STD?
8. How do you feel about sex ed in schools? (should we have it or no)
9. Did your parents discuss sex ed with you at all?
10. What type of school did you go to? (pulic, private, religous...etc...)
And of course anything else you'd like to add.